Global Sky Forum – Helicopters 2023
What is The Global Sky Forum?
Global Sky Forum – Helicopters 2023 will take a deep dive into the helicopter market in Australia and New Zealand. It will explore much more than existing usage and missions through a series of panel discussions and fireside chats that will delve into what to expect over the coming years and beyond. This is your chance to learn more about this dynamic region and network with industry professionals from Australasia and Asia. The forum is brought to you by Global Sky Media, the leading publisher of aviation market intelligence and news. Global Sky Media has been creating in-depth research reports about business jets, civil helicopters, general aviation and AAM for more than ten years.
The Global Sky Forum will run from the 12th to the 13th of September, 2023 at the Hilton Hotel in Brisbane Australia. Networking drinks will be held on the evening of the 11th of September at the Hilton Hotel and will be open to all participants.
Where & when will it be?
The forum will be held at the Hilton Hotel Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia. It is in In Brisbane’s central business district, the Harry Seidler-designed hotel is connected to Queen Street Mall. The Brisbane River is blocks away and South Bank Parklands is within two kilometers.
- The forum dates will be Tuesday the 12th and Wednesday the 13th of September, 2023.
- For those arriving early, there will be networking drinks on the evening of Monday September 11th at the Hilton Hotel Brisbane.
- On the evening of the 12th of September, after the first full day of panels sessions, another networking drinks party will be held.
Why should you attend?
Our content covers a wide range of relevant topics from which you can gather insights and learn about changes in the industry. Topics include:
- Is Helicopter Leasing the New Norm?
- Electric Aircraft – How Much Can We Expect to Lose?
- State of the Market – Australasia
- The Safety Imperative
- Choosing the Right Machine!
- Will the Offshore Market Expand?
Who will be speaking?
Speakers from within the helicopter and related industries will be sharing their knowledge and insights at this forum. Speakers will be coming from:
- DavAir Group
- Airbus Helicopters
- Bell Flight
- LCI Aviation
- Asian Sky Group
What benefits will you gain?
- The opportunity to network with industry professionals from across Asia-Pacific
- Meet with OEMs, operators, MROs, charter, legal and financial companies within the field and generate leads
- Arrange one-on-one meetings and discussions with companies that have already confirmed attendance including Bell Flight, Airbus Helicopters, Safran, LCI Aviation, Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing, …
What do people say about The Global Sky Forums?
“Thank you very much for this exceptional opportunity to promote our brand and our aircraft at the KL Global Sky Forum. It was also a real great opportunity to meet numerous colleagues and partners from Southeast Asia.”
Jean-Michel Jacob, VP Asia Pacific, Dassault Falcon
“The organizers of this forum did an outstanding job, this being your 1st physical event after 3 years of covid lockdown. Thanks for choosing Malaysia to be your first venue.”
Agnes Yeow Fournier, Essor Aerospace